Be a part of one of the top athletics programs in the country
- Third best overall high school sports program in the nation, according to MaxPreps.com
- Sports Illustrated top 25 high school programs in the U.S.
- More state championships than any school in Tennessee
- More than 100 graduates playing at the collegiate level
- Five alums who are playing on the PGA and LPGA tours
Baylor Sports Camps 2021
May 31 - August 6, 2021 (see individual dates for each sport)
At Baylor, we offer competitive opportunities for young athletes to develop their sports skills. Our camps are directed by our varsity coaches whose programs are ranked third in MaxPreps national rankings. Highly individualized instruction helps athletes develop across every level to increase both confidence and ability.
We have morning sessions, afternoon sessions, and full-day camps. Want to mix it up? Combine a morning camp with a different afternoon camp to make the most of this summer!
Sign up by March 1, 2021 and save 10%!
- Soccer Method (Half-Day), 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Age/skill level 5-6, 7-10, 9-15
- Soccer Method (Full-Day), 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Age/skill levels 9-15
- Softball, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 7-13 (June 1 - 4, four-day camp)
- Golf, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 8-11 (June 1-4, four-day camp)
- Coed Lacrosse, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 8-13
- Girls Basketball, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Ages 7-13
- Golf, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Ages 10-14 (June 1-4, four-day camp)
- Football Fundamentals, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Ages 6-13
- Baseball, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 7-13
- Crew (Rowing), 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 12-16
- Wrestling, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 5-13
- Volleyball, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Ages 7-13
- Coed Basketball, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Ages 7-13
- Performance Training, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Ages 8-13