Come join us!
Join Baylor Summers for a unique camp experience that provides opportunities for campers of all ages to improve their skills, pursue new interests, make new friends, and have fun! Campers will explore Baylor’s 690-acre campus situated on the Tennessee River and utilize our premier athletic facilities throughout camp. Enjoy the best of Baylor as our coaches, teachers, and students combine their expertise and passion for working with children to create a memorable summer of fun. We hope to see you this summer!
Swim lessons are back! Junior Raiders can opt for lessons as an activity where they will learn fundamental skills to help them feel comfortable in the water all summer long!
Baylor's BRAND NEW outdoor pool is open for Fun this Summer!
Baylor’s sports camps offer fun, competitive opportunities for young athletes to develop their athletic skills. Our camps are directed by our varsity coaches whose programs are ranked third nationally by MaxPreps. Highly individualized instruction helps athletes of all ability levels to increase both their confidence and skills.
Click for more
An Outdoor Adventure Camp for boys and girls ages 8-16. Discover everything you never knew you could do. From hiking and paddling to caving and climbing, our overnight Camp Walkabout brings a new adventure every day, all in Baylor’s backyard. This summer, outside is in!
Click for more
From coding to creative arts, our popular enrichment camps provide an opportunity to try cool new experiences. Why not try 3D game design, robotics, theater, or woodworking? Our excellent camper-to-staff ratio also ensures that every camper has a high level of interaction and supervision.
Click for More
Children have enjoyed Baylor camps for decades because our beautiful campus provides the perfect setting for summer fun! Camp sessions run June and July for boys and girls ages 5-11, which includes convenient before and after care and a brand new outdoor pool that's open for even more summer fun! Want more of Baylor Summers? Check out our new Camp Over nights for day campers ages 8-11.
Click for More
- Everything was challenging but fun. I learned to never back down from a challenge because I might have fun!
- I learned that I could do things that I never thought I could do.
- Thanks to all of for giving my child a chance for exploring limits, a sense of adventure, new friendships and especially for having the "best summer ever!”
- I made lots of new friends and I learned to conquer my fears. Now I know I can do anything.
- I definitely learned how important teamwork really is!
- My daughter grew so much as a person and stretched in areas when she was uncomfortable. Thank you for encouraging her and helping her grow!
- The counselors were excellent. Not only did they teach but they also became friends with the campers.
- I will always remember the hilarious and interesting moments shared between campers and counselors alike.
- My daughter Mallory participated in Camp Bizmart, and I couldn't be more impressed with this program. It was amazing to watch my 12 year old use 21st century skills. I highly recommend this program to parents.