Both Middle School and Upper School have student support and counseling services available for all students.
We know the middle school and high school years are often the best years of your life and no doubt, they are exciting and fun times. We also know, amid all of the excitement, there can be some challenging times as well.
- Do you sometimes have a question and don’t know who to ask?
- Are you dealing with a special family issue (illness, homesickness, arguments, etc.) that is making you worry and unable to focus on classes?
- Do you feel stressed by trying to do it all – homework, athletics, clubs, and other responsibilities?
- Are you worried about a good friend who just seems to be struggling lately?
- Do you ever have one of those days (weeks, months) when nothing goes right?
Please know that our counselors are available and ready to help support you with these concerns and any others you may have. Both middle and upper school students have ready access to Baylor’s student support and counseling services and we encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to talk through situations you are experiencing. We know you want to be your best self and we welcome the opportunity to support you as you figure out who/what your best self is.
Below are a few commonly asked questions and we are happy to answer any others you may have. We invite you to drop in or email to schedule an appointment at any time. Please know, if it is important to you – it is important to us.
UPPER SCHOOL Counseling Faculty
Kathy Fraley, M.Ed, LPC, MHSP
Director of Counseling
(423) 267-8506, ext. 362 (Monday-Friday)
Carissa Margio, M.Ed.
Upper School Counselor (Boarding)
(423) 267-8506, ext. 394
(423) 267-8506, ext. 578
MIDDLE SCHOOL counseling faculty