Sam Crouse '20
A Typical Boarding Day at Baylor
At Baylor, each day's schedule is a little bit different. Follow Sam Crouse, a boarding student from Lake Village, Ark., through a typical Monday schedule...
PROFILE ON Sam
- Resident in Riverfront Hall
- Enjoys acting, singing, and song-writing
- Spends summers working at her grandmother's pharmacy, Lake Village Drugs
- Taking online courses in Spanish, Italian, and Russian
- Sam's sister Miriam is a Baylor boarder, one year behind her
"It’s theater year round for me. I love it so much and Ms. Gumnick is great! I’m usually introverted and, sometimes, talking to people can be awkward for me. Playing roles helps me overcome that awkwardness and frees me up to communicate with others."