Lea Hunter '20
A Typical Boarding Day at Baylor
At Baylor, each day's schedule is a little bit different. Follow Lea Hunter '20, a boarding student from Marietta, Georgia, through a typical Thursday schedule...
- Before School
- 8:00 a.m. - Extra Help
- 8:40 a.m. - AP Environmental Science, Ms. Burnette
- 9:45 a.m. - AP US History, Mr. Hutcheson
- 10:50 a.m. - Community Time
- 11:25 a.m. - Pre-Calculus, Dr. Kennedy
- 12:25 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - AP Spanish, Mr. Anderson Barrera
- 2:05 p.m. - PE/Wellness, Ms. Thomas
- After School
ATHLETICS: We have a very close soccer team, like a big family. Practice is hard but we all push each other to do our best. Being on the state championship team was great fun. I’ll be taking the winter season off, catching up on some school work and then I’ll run track or pre-soccer in the spring.
DINNER: After practice, I head to the dining hall and talk to my friends while we eat.
EVENINGS: After dinner I go to the dorm for a shower, hang out for a while, and then get ready for study hours. I usually study in my room and can get done with my homework by 10:30 on most nights. I try to be in bed by 11:15.
Profile on Lea
- Prefect in Riverfront Hall.
- Harris-Stanford Scholar.
- Member of the Baylor Honor Council and Student Leadership Board.
"We have a very close soccer team, like a big family. Practice is hard but we all push each other to do our best."