Help with myBaylor
Accessing Your Child's Grades, Schedule, and More Online
- All parents have been assigned a password and user ID for accessing their child's grades and schedule. If you lose your password and user ID, or simply have questions, please e-mail technical support.
- An announcement will be posted to parent class groups (i.e. Parents Class of 2018, etc.) notifying you that your child's grades have been posted in myBaylor.
- Once you have your User ID and Password, click here to enter myBaylor.
Getting Started with myBaylorTo get started with myBaylor, choose your notification settings.
myBaylor Features You Might Like
- For student specific information like grades or schedule, click on your student’s name. Here you will find their schedule, assignments, conduct information and their contact card.
- To see your community groups (such as Class of 2020, Class of 2021, etc.), click on the Groups tab and select a group.
- The Resources tab contains helpful links and information.
- The News tabs will display recent announcements for you or your student's groups.
- The Calendar tab has an aggregated calendar school events, athletic events as well as student specific events for classes, activities, or sports.
- Directories allow you to search either the Student or Faculty directory.