Emergency Notification System
Emergency Text Notification Signup for 2021-22
In order to be notified of school closings and early dismissals due to extreme weather, snow, and/or important safety information, we need all parents to register for the "etext" emergency notification system.
We are updating the software, so even if you have registered in previous years that information is now obsolete. You must re-register at this time in order to receive messages, which have proven to be very effective in recent years for early dismissals due to severe weather.
- The eText system will not work with international numbers/carriers.
- Parents must register using the cellphone of their choice.
- Parents must register each new school year: This system is updated each year in late summer and you will receive instructions to re-activate at that time.
FAMILY INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR EMERGENCY TEXTS
1) Text the class list keyword listed below to 79516.
2) You should receive a reply text reading "Welcome to Omnialert" followed by instructions on how to stop receiving messages or ”You have successfully added to your subscription.” if your number is already recognized by the system.
3) Text additional keywords to 79516 to subscribe to different classlists (for multiple students). For instance: If your student is a senior (Class of 2022), you should text: baylor2022 to the number 79516
Student Graduating Year - - - - Keyword
Class of 2022 - - - - baylor2022
Class of 2023 - - - - baylor2023
Class of 2024 - - - - baylor2024
Class of 2025 - - - - baylor2025
Class of 2026 - - - - baylor2026
Class of 2027 - - - - baylor2027
Class of 2028 - - - - baylor2028