Baylor Spring swim clinic
Join Head Coach and Director of Competitive Swimming, Payton Brooks, for a 4-session Spring Stroke Clinic:
- Tuesday, May 2nd – Freestyle
- Wednesday May 3rd – Backstroke
- Tuesday, May 9th – Breaststroke
- Wednesday, May 10th – Butterfly
All sessions are for ages 6-18 and will be held from 5:30pm to 6:30pm with a single-stroke focus working on stroke technique, starts, and turns.
Athletes will receive instruction and advice that Coach Brooks has implemented with World-Class Athletes throughout his career from professional swimmers preparing for the Olympic Games, to Division I Athletes, and now with our own Red Raiders!
This camp is ideal for swimmers preparing for summer league competition
- Parents Welcome: We encourage parents to view each session from the stands. Drop-off can be as early as 5pm. Each session will conclude at 6:30pm.
- What to Bring:
· Water Bottle
· All other training / teaching equipment will be provided
Registration is open now!
Space is limited. Register today!
Baylor Wrestling Academy
For ages 5- 14. Registration is open now!
The Baylor Wrestling Academy seeks to help each student-athlete realize his or her full potential, both as a developing/competitive wrestler and as a leader in the community. We are dedicated to excellence and strive to create champions of life on and off the mat beyond Baylor’s campus. Each athlete will develop holistically in their body, mind, and soul through the sport of wrestling.
Click here for More Information