This summer, you can be a part of one of the top high school athletics programs in the U.S. Here's a list of facts on Baylor athletics:
- Third best overall high school sports program in the nation, according to MaxPreps.com
- Sports Illustrated top 25 high school programs in the U.S.
- More state championships than any school in Tennessee
- More than 100 graduates playing at the collegiate level
- Five alums who are playing on the PGA and LPGA tours
The Baylor Summers program offers competitive opportunities for young athletes, girls and boys, to develop their sports skills at elite sports camps, directed by our varsity coaches whose programs enjoy national rankings. Highly individualized instruction helps athletes develop across every level to increase both confidence and ability.
Baylor's 2020 Elite Sports Camps begin June 1 and run through July 24 and include baseball, basketball, cheerleading, crew (rowing), football, golf, lacrosse, softball, soccer, sports performance, and volleyball.
Click here to check out the offerings and the schedule. Early bird discounts available till March 1.
Up your game! It's great to be a Baylor Raider! Register today.