Congratulations to members of the Class of 2022 have chalked up their final college decisions and are now looking ahead to fall and the exciting new chapter of their lives!
188 members of the Class of 2022 will graduate on May 28. This fall, they will scatter to 92 different colleges and universities. They applied to 271 different colleges and universities in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and six countries including England, Germany, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and Scotland.
- This year’s graduation ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 28, at 9 a.m. in Heywood Stadium.
- We will livestream the event here beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- The entire ceremony will also be recorded and will be posted on Baylor's homepage within a few days after graduation.
- General parking will be across from Heywood, on Rike Field, and the parking lots surrounding the Field House. The flat parking spaces directly across from Heywood near the Welcome Center will be available for handicapped parking.
- Keep in mind that traffic will be heavy, so we urge guests to arrive early. The back gate will also be open for your convenience and we encourage its use.
- The ceremony typically takes between an hour and 45 minutes to two hours.
- We will proceed with the event rain or shine, but if thunder and lightning are present, we will move the ceremony into the field house.