The attachment to Baylor among our alumni is a strong tradition and there are a number of ways Baylor alumni can remain connected to the school - here are just a few suggestions:
- Help organize alumni chapters outside the Chattanooga area. There are active Red Raider Clubs in Birmingham, Nashville, Atlanta, and Washington, D.C. In areas where there's even a small concentration of alumni or friends, it's important to let people know about Baylor.
- Put Baylor on the "radar screen" for individuals you know who are searching for a better overall educational opportunity.
- Help us identify quality schools that end in the 8th grade.
- Help us promote the quality of our boarding program in your community.
- Help us identify candidates for our Distinguished Scholars Program.
- Help identify students for our Summer Camps and summer programs.
- Host an admission reception in your area for prospective boarding or camp candidates.
- Make a Gift to the Baylor Fund. The Baylor Fund directly supports faculty and students. It provides the school with the essential dollars necessary for program enhancements not covered by tuition. The Baylor Fund is our "checking account" and it is vital to the life of the school.
- Make a Planned Gift to Baylor (Visit our planned giving web site)
- Participate in the annual phonathon and contact other members of your class to join you. Try to raise your class's percentage of participation by at least 10 percent.
- Attend a Baylor athletic event.
- Become a "Baylor Backer" Created to build school spirit and provide additional support for students involved in the fine arts and athletics, all parents, past parents, alumni, grandparents, and friends of Baylor are invited to take their school pride to a whole new level by becoming a Baylor Backer.
- Attend one of our Fine Arts events. Plays, choir concerts, band concerts, anddance performances are held throughout the academic year.
- Participate in Alumni Weekend activities.
- Serve as a class agent.