Baylor Works Internship Program
Baylor Works leverages and engages the Baylor network to offer internships and in various industries for college-age alumni. The goal of Baylor Works is for young alumni to build their resume, develop their professional experience and select the right career path.
Baylor Works offers professional experience for graduating seniors and young alumni currently enrolled in college. In its sixth year, the 2019 program placed 20 interns at 17 internship opportunities in a wide variety of professions, including medicine, finance, real estate, marketing, engineering, non-profit and more in Chattanooga, Atlanta and Nashville.
Full Time Employment Opportunities
- CHICK-FIL-A: ATLANTA, GA
Click here to access multiple full-time employment opportunities with Chick-Fil-A headquarters in Atlanta, GA in the technology department (posted 10/1/19). For more information about the positions Lead Business Analyst, Principal Team Leader and Senior Software Engineer, please contact Katherine Weeks Benson '02, Customer Technology Solutions at Chick-Fil-A.
- MERRILL LYNCH: CHATTANOOGA, TN AND VARIOUS CITIES
Click here to access the Financial Advisor Development Program (FADP) description, including qualifications, salary and locations. For more information, contact Tina Curtis at email@example.com or (423) 752-3678.
Winter 2019 External Application for Summer 2020
The internship postings below have separate application deadlines and processes independent of the Baylor Works spring 2020 application process. Click the individual company links for more detailed information and to apply directly. *These positions are HIGHLY competitive. Please keep the Baylor Works office posted if you apply and advance in the hiring process by contacting Jaime Melton '94 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***More opportunities will be posted throughout the fall/winter. Check back often for new postings and updates.
***Our traditional summer 2020 application process will open with listings/application available on February 20, 2020. Stay tuned for more updates.
- ACA Compliance Group
- Athens Insurance - (Athens, TN)
- ATI Physical Therapy
- Atomic Logistics Group
- Center for Mindful Living
- Chambliss Center for Children
- Chattanooga Red Wolves
- Children's Hospital at Erlanger
- EMJ Construction
- Fairfield Residential Company, LLC - (Atlanta, GA)
- Georgia Cancer Center - (Augusta, GA)
- Innovative Women's Health Specialists
- Lawson Winchester Wealth Management
- Little Miss Mag
- Medicraft - (Atlanta, GA)
- Moore Colson CPA "Direction Progam" - (Atlanta, GA)
- Patrick, Beard, Schulman & Jacoway, PC
- Project C.U.R.E. - (Nashville, TN)
- Sterling Seacrest Partners - (Atlanta, GA)
- The Group Real Estate Brokerage
- The Vincit Group