Nomination for Baylor's Honors Program and Cartter Scholars
- Nominations must be submitted in writing by a third party – someone other than a family member or a member of Baylor's faculty and staff. Alumni, parents and friends of Baylor are invited to think about the promising students they know and submit their names for consideration using the form below.
- Please note that this scholarship is for new 9th & 10th grade boarding students seeking admission to Baylor next fall.
THE BAYLOR EXPERIENCE
Baylor’s Upper School (grades 9-12) offers a college preparatory experience that few schools can match. The exquisite beauty of the campus, outstanding facilities, an extensive extracurricular program, and an innovative curriculum taught by some of the nation’s leading educators creates a by the real world circumstance of boys and girls working and learning together and the school’s mission of developing capable leaders who have the desire and ability to make a positive difference in the world.
- An average of 60% of seniors graduate with the equivalent of college credit in at least one course (national average is 15%)
- 2006-2010: 44 National Merit Semifinalists
- National recognition from the Siemens Corporation (individual and school)
- More than $20 million in college scholarships offered to Baylor students in the past two years
Deadline for scholarship nominations will be January 14th 2019, and the final interviews will take place during the week of February 20th in the afternoon.
Please contact the Baylor School Admissions Office, at 423-267-5902; or email email@example.com