Our Merit Scholarships
For most families, investing in a private school education requires careful planning. To begin the process of providing your son or daughter with a college preparatory experience at a boarding school, you should start by discussing various options with your admission counselor, including academic scholarships, loans, payment plans, and financial aid.
Explore Baylor's scholarship programs below!
Jo Conn Guild Scholarship Program (Day)
Cartter Scholars Program (Boarding)
The Baylor Experience
Baylor’s Upper School (grades 9-12) offers a college preparatory experience that few schools can match. The exquisite beauty of the campus, outstanding facilities, an extensive extracurricular program, and an innovative curriculum taught by some of the nation’s leading educators creates a by the real world circumstance of boys and girls working and learning together and the school’s mission of developing capable leaders who have the desire and ability to make a positive difference in the world.
- An average of 60% of seniors graduate with the equivalent of college credit in at least one course (national average is 15%)
- Baylor students have won the Siemens Award for Advanced Placement in math and science and a Baylor teacher has received the National Siemens Award for Exemplary Teaching.
- Millions in college scholarships offered to Baylor students in the past two years
Please contact our admissions office!
- Call Our Admissions Office: 423-267-5902
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org