Important Dates & Admission Events
Registration details are included in the event descriptions below.
To register for a Tour & Interview and/or a Shadow Day, you will need to RSVP through your Baylor Parent Portal.
For our other events, you can RSVP by clicking on the registration link in the description.
Academic Day is designed to give prospective middle school families a real classroom experience with Baylor faculty members. For more information, please contact the admission office at 423-267-5902,or email email@example.com. Online registration will be available closer to the event date.
For more information, please contact the admission office at 423-267-5902,or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a jump start on summer with our Red Raider Preview! This student-only event will give you a glimpse into Baylor’s wide world of camps and offer a variety of sports clinics and enrichment classes for everyone. You’ll receive more details as we get closer to the event!
Applicants and parents for both day and boarding should know:
- Make scheduled appointments with admission counselors.Tours and conversations will be done at this time, taking approximately two hours.
- Tours are required for applying
- Applications should be on file prior to this visit
Materials From Admissions
- School Profile & Admission Guide
Click here for a PDF profile of Baylor School including curriculum, test scores, college choices and more.
- Middle School Guide (grades 6-8))
Click here to view our Guide to Middle School (grades 6-8).
- Admission Viewbook (Day and Boarding Students)
How To Learn More
To receive additional admission materials, ask a question, or schedule a visit please: