Whether you are selecting a school for a young child or assisting an older one, evaluating a day or a boarding program – choosing a school is a major family decision. Making the right choice will first involve understanding your child's needs and your family's values and expectations, then examining the distinct features of each school you are considering. Below are some of the questions we often hear while prospective parents and students are making their decision. We hope that if you have a specific question you will e-mail us, or call us at call 423-267-5902, or email us here.
- What is Baylor's tuition?
- What charges are not included in the price of tuition?
- How do I go about arranging a visit to campus and meeting with an admission counselor?
- What is required to receive an admission decision?
- Should we withdraw our application if our child performs poorly on the entrance exam?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Does Baylor give scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial aid available?
- What is summer Jump Start?
- Are decisions regarding admission and financial aid related?
- Must I repay this award?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
- Besides athletics, what can my child do after school?
- Are iPads required?