Upper School Day Admission
APPLYING TO UPPER SCHOOL/DAY:
The Baylor School application is electronic. Once your family has created an account and the accompanying Parent Portal, you will have a checklist that guides you through the steps necessary to complete the application. Those steps include
- Submitting a completed admission application. The application is online and accessible through the Parent Portal and requires a $75 fee.
- Requesting letters of recommendation from current Math and English teachers. These requests are submitted electronically from the application checklist.
- Requesting current grades and transcript from the student’s current school. These are also generated from the application checklist.
- Registering for and taking the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). Information about the SSAT and a link to the test application can be found on the application checklist.
- Visiting campus for a tour and a conversation with an admission counselor. Campus visits can be scheduled from the application checklist.
- An optional Shadow Day. Students are invited to spend a day in the company of current Baylor students who will take them to class and lunch. Shadow Days may also be scheduled from the application checklist.
- Other optional events, including Academic Day, a lively Saturday morning session that introduces prospective students and parents to the Baylor classroom and the great teachers who inhabit them; and a Parent Presentation, a parents-only introduction to the Baylor Upper School.
The deadline for completing all parts of the application is Monday, January 13, 2020.
HOW TO LEARN MORE
To receive admission materials, ask a question, or schedule a visit, please call 423-267-5902, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Profile & Admission Guide
Click here for a PDF profile of Baylor School including curriculum, test scores, college choices and more.
Middle School Guide (grades 6-8))
Click here to view our Guide to Middle School (grades 6-8).
Admission Viewbook (Day and Boarding Students)
Click here to view our Viewbook