Important Dates & Admission Events
The best way to get to know Baylor is not only through this website, but with a personal visit to our beautiful campus. Not only will you have a guided tour with one of our admission counselors, but you’ll have the opportunity to stay in the dorm, visit classes, and meet students and faculty.
While you’re on campus, you won’t want to miss a stop by our Student Center and our wireless Starbucks café, or catch an amazing meal in our dining hall (our salad bar often has fresh produce from our student-run organic garden). It’s hard to make time for everything, but a spin around our lower fields and tennis facilities is pretty cool, and if theatre is your thing, then you’ll be amazed at our performance and rehearsal facilities.
What are you waiting for? Simply contact our admission office to schedule a visit: 423-267-5902, or email us at email@example.com It’s that simple!
To RSVP: Register using the calendar listing below, or call 423-267-5902.
BOARDING OVERNIGHT OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
Parents and students are invited to experience our boarding program firsthand by participating in one of our boarding overnight open house events. Reservations are required. Please contact our admission office for more information at 423-267-5902.
- Oct. 24-25, 2019
- Nov. 14-15, 2019
- Dec. 12-13, 2019
- Jan. 23-24, 2020
- Mar. 19-20, 2020
- Apr. 16-17, 2020
A Checklist For Your Visit
Catalogs and websites are helpful, but there is no substitute for a campus visit to obtain firsthand knowledge of a school. To make the most of your visit, you should consider the following:
- Is there enthusiasm among students and teachers?
- Are students attentive in classrooms?
- Are there adequate facilities for technology, the library, and science?
- Does the school want what is best for my child?
- Does the school place an emphasis on extracurricular activities that are interesting and challenging?
- Is there a caring environment?
- Does the school share my values?
- How much freedom do students have at each grade level?
- Is the campus safe?
- Are the grounds well-maintained?
- Does the school encourage parent involvement and clearly outline what is expected of parents?