Looking Ahead & Admissions
We are already looking ahead to the re-opening of school and the chance to welcome new applicants for their interviews and campus tours.
If You Have Already Been Accepted for 2020-21
We will be in communication and support you in all you need to have a great start at Baylor. Because the effects of COVID-19 are being felt nationally, we understand that decision deadlines may have to be flexible, and we are willing to consider extensions on a case-by-case basis. If you have any question, please call 423-267-5902 or email us here.
Interested in Becoming a New Baylor Student?
Our admission counselors will be back in touch with you once you submit the form below. Begin the admission process today!
We here at Baylor are looking forward to the re-opening of school, on-schedule, August 19. We do so with an overarching focus on the safety of our students, our faculty and our campus visitors, following CDC guidelines and our own health and safety protocols.
In the meantime, we are conducting in-person campus tours by appointment only, Monday through Friday 9am-4pm.
Visitors will be asked to adhere to the following safety measures:
- Completing and submitting the COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arrival on campus (which will be provided by the school);
- Having temperatures taken by a Baylor Health Center employee before starting the tour;
- Wearing Baylor-issued masks during the tour, except when space allows for social-distancing outside;
Tours will be conducted by an admission counselor wearing a mask and gloves and observing appropriate distancing throughout the tour. Access to some buildings may be restricted.
Baylor is committed to having the safest campus in the country so that families can feel secure during their tours and, hopefully enrollment in the fall. To request a tour, please call the admission office at 423-267-5902 or email email@example.com.
Enjoy this virtual tour hosted by two recent Baylor graduates.
- What if I am interested in applying to Baylor?
- The application calls for current teacher recommendations and school transcripts. What if my current school is also temporarily closed?
- Once I have completed my application, when can I expect to hear back about an admission decision?
- If I have questions, will someone be available to answer them?
- Is financial aid available?
- Baylor requires I take the Secondary School Admission Test. Where can I take it and when?
- Will Baylor waive the testing requirement for any reason?
- If I cannot come to campus, how will I fulfill the interview requirement?
Thousands of Experiences, Where Could Baylor Lead You?
Because of Baylor I am...
"My Dorm Became My Family"
“When I came to Baylor, it felt right. I became so close with my dorm mates – I knew they had my back.” – Aaron Ervin ’17
100% of the time. In fact, our grads have been accepted to Brown, Cornell, Yale, UNC, and more.
Colleges awarded a recent graduating class $16.5 million in merit scholarships and $1 million in athletic scholarships.
They’re academically prepared, independent, take initiative, and know how to manage their time.