Our Boarding Open House events are a great way to see firsthand what makes Baylor so special. Students and parents will have the opportunity to meet with faculty, administrators, and current boarding families to get a sense of Chattanooga and Baylor's boarding culture.RSVP here. (Only one student and two parents may visit due to COVID-19 precautions).
Did you know?
- 33% of the Baylor student body received financial aid in 2019-20
- The average amount given to qualified day students is $12,944
- The average amount given to qualified boarding students is $33,231
As you’d expect, a Baylor School education requires a significant investment. For the 2021-22 school year, Baylor tuition is:
Day Tuition $27,255
Boarding Domestic $55,500
Boarding International $59,580
For students interested in applying for the 2020-21 school year, click here.
- How do I arrange a campus visit?
- What is required to receive an admission decision?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Does Baylor give scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial aid available?
- Must I repay this award?
- Besides athletics, what can my child do after school?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.
Baylor School admits students of any race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Baylor does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Stay in the know with a FREE subscription to our monthly e-Newsletter. Sign up below.