This webinar is for parents of prospective DAY students. Join the Baylor admission team for this engaging informational session. Reserve your spot here and we will share details with you at a later date.
Did you know?
- On average, 33% of the Baylor student body receives financial aid.
- The average amount given to qualified day students is $12,944.
- The average amount given to qualified boarding students is $33,231.
As you’d expect, a Baylor School education requires a significant investment. For the 2021-22 school year, Baylor tuition is:
Day Tuition $27,255
Boarding Domestic $55,500
Boarding International $59,580
- How do I arrange a campus visit?
- What is required to receive an admission decision?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Does Baylor give scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial aid available?
- Must I repay this award?
- Besides athletics, what can my child do after school?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.
Baylor School admits students of any race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Baylor does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Stay in the know with a FREE subscription to our monthly e-Newsletter. Sign up below.