Selecting the best possible school is an important process, and Baylor’s admission office is committed to making your family’s experience as individualized, relaxed, and personal as possible.
Did you know?
- 33% of the Baylor student body received financial aid in 2019-20
- The average amount given to qualified day students is $12,944
- The average amount given to qualified boarding students is $33,231
As you’d expect, a Baylor School education requires a significant investment. For the 2019-20 school year, Baylor tuition is:
Day Tuition $25,440
Boarding Domestic $51,810
Boarding International $55,620
- How do I arrange a campus visit?
- What is required to receive an admission decision?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Does Baylor give scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial aid available?
- Must I repay this award?
- Besides athletics, what can my child do after school?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.