- Recent graduates enrolled in more than 90 different colleges and universities around the globe, including Cornell, UGA, Georgia Tech, Harvard, UNC, Northwestern, Oxford, Penn, Princeton, UVA, Wake Forest, and Yale.
- The number of Baylor students taking AP exams has increased 20% in three years, with 86% of students receiving scores that qualify for college credit.
- Baylor offers a combination of 35 AP, Honors, and Post-AP courses for high school students.
- Over the last 20 years, Baylor teams have won 160 state championships, and more than 100 graduates are playing sports in college.
- Baylor presents more than 40 Fine Arts performances, festival programs, and touring appearances each year.
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.
Baylor School admits students of any race, sex, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Baylor does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Stay in the know with a FREE subscription to our monthly e-Newsletter. Sign up below.