Parents and students are invited to experience our boarding program firsthand by participating in one of our boarding overnight open house events. Reservations are required. Please contact our admission office for more information at 423-267-5902 or register by clicking here.
Selecting the best possible school is an important process, and Baylor’s admission office is committed to making your family’s experience as individualized, relaxed, and personal as possible.
Did you know?
- 33% of the Baylor student body received financial aid in 2019-20
- The average amount given to qualified day students is $12,944
- The average amount given to qualified boarding students is $33,231
As you’d expect, a Baylor School education requires a significant investment. For the 2020-21 school year, Baylor tuition is:
Day Tuition $26,460
Boarding Domestic $53,885
Boarding International $57,845
Due to the effects of COVID-19, we understand that decision deadlines may have to be flexible, and will consider extensions on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions, please call 423-267-5902 or email us here.
For students interested in applying for the 2020-21 school year, click here.
- How do I arrange a campus visit?
- What is required to receive an admission decision?
- Who makes the final decision?
- Does Baylor give scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial aid available?
- Must I repay this award?
- Besides athletics, what can my child do after school?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.