As college counselors, we provide guidance and advice, ask probing questions, make recommendations and suggestions, provide referrals, and above all, inform our students of the many opportunities available to them. We value the relationships we establish with our students in the course of our counseling efforts, and look forward to working with them.
Baylor Leads to Choices
- Receiving 285 acceptances, 175 students from the Class of 2018 have enrolled at 87 different colleges and universities around the world, including Oxford, Penn, Stanford, and Yale.
- For a complete list of college choices go to www.baylorschool.org
- 59% of the class of 2018 chose to attend public four-year institutions; 39% chose private four-year institutions
- A record 39 athletes will continue their sport in college
- The Class of 2018 averaged 1271 on the SAT and 27 on the ACT, and boasts a class average GPA of 3.6
Guiding Students Through the Process...
College counseling begins working with students through Baylor’s Colloquium when they enter the Upper School. Click on the link below for a year-by-year overview of the college counseling process.
College Counseling Timelines