Mission & Values
Baylor's mission is to foster in its students both the ability and the desire to make a positive difference in the world. Baylor fulfills its mission by providing:
- a rich academic program that opens the minds of students, preparing them for college and for an ever-changing world;
- a school rooted in tradition yet receptive to change, staffed by talented adults who are devoted to teaching and who model for students a lifelong love of learning;
- a wide variety of co-curricular experiences that require active participation and personal commitment, extending learning beyond the lessons of the traditional classroom;
- a diverse academy having at its heart a vibrant resident community of faculty and students from around the world;
- a balance of emphases on activities of the mind, body, and spirit, encouraging students to grow into happy, caring, and honorable adults, ready and unafraid to be leaders for the public good.
Statement on Inclusivity
Building on our fundamental principles of honor and continuing the Baylor tradition of adapting in a constantly changing world, we commit ourselves to best prepare students for the university and the true business of life. We recognize our differences, respect the dignity of all, and invite the distinct contributions of every member of the Baylor Community.
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.
OUR MISSION AND THE HONOR CODE
Baylor's mission is to foster in its students both the ability and the desire to make a positive difference in the world.
To help our students gain independence and responsibility, we set certain expectations from the very beginning. Each boy and girl who enrolls at Baylor School must sign, and live by, the Baylor Honor Code.
Click here to View Honor Code