Great care has been applied over the years to maintain and preserve 690-acres of land and turn-of-the century buildings that overlook the Tennessee River gorge.
Notable features include:
- A state-of-the-art science and technology building.
- A recently renovated library.
- A separate Middle School building.
- A fine arts complex featuring a theatre, dance studios, scene and costume shops, and rehearsal rooms; studio spaces for drawing, printmaking, pottery, sculpture, photography, computer graphics and painting; and a music building for choir, band, and orchestra rehearsals.
- A working solar farm and an organic garden.
- Green spaces, trails, and picnic areas.
- A chapel for weekly student assemblies, special events, and alumni weddings.
- Six dorms, including the area’s first LEED-certified residence hall.
One of the few things that rivals our love of competition is the high standard of Baylor’s athletic facilities on our campus:
- A new training and fitness center for elite athletes.
- A football stadium with an artificial turf and a seven-lane track.
- Three baseball fields.
- A new soccer complex, including artificial and natural turf fields.
- A wrestling complex.
- A cross-country course winding through the woods and along the river.
- 20+ indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
- A short-game golf practice center.
- A basketball arena and and three additional basketball courts that convert to volleyball and fencing areas.
- A field house with weight rooms, a cardio room, a dance studio, a running track, and equipment, training, and film rooms.
- An Olympic-sized pool.
Want to see it for yourself?
Call our admission office at 423-267-5902 and we'll be happy to arrange a tour.
"Every day you drive through that gate you should really appreciate what you're going to. The campus is incredible and there are so many options athletics and academic-wise."
"Every morning I'm up early and walking around holding a cup of coffee. And right around 7 a.m. the fog lowers and sits right there on the mountains. It's awesome."