Catch up on Spirit Week details, ticket information, and other things you need to know for the upcoming Baylor vs. McCallie game.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Students in the audio journalism elective have completed the first episode of this season’s QuadPod, Baylor's school’s official podcast.
Baylor teachers and employees who reached career milestones were recognized for their years of service in Assembly on Friday, Sept. 17.
The official installation of Chris Angel '89 as Baylor's President and Head of School took place in Alumni Chapel.
The National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC) has announced that nine Baylor seniors are semifinalists in the 67th annual National Merit Scholarship Program.
PGA Tour golfer Harris English '07 has been added to the 2021 U.S. Ryder Cup team.
Have you done your back to school shopping in the Baylor Spirit Store yet?
Congratulations to the 157 Baylor students and recent graduates who earned Advanced Placement Scholar Awards for 2021.
Pro baseball player Cooper Kinney '21 has procured a $10,000 grant for Southside Youth Development through the Gatorade Play it Forward program.
Become a Backer member for 2021-22 and sign up to volunteer....
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.