Meet this year's Dedicated Faculty, Distinguished Service, and Distinguished Alumnus recipients, and the 2022 Sports Hall of Fame inductees.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
We have all of the details you need to know for reunion weekend Sept. 30 - Oct. 2. Watch a livestream of the game by the BBN.
Congratulations to nine Baylor seniors who have been named award winners in the 68th National Merit Scholarship Program.
Congratulations to the 15 members of Baylor's Class of 2023 who have been selected for the school's 81st Round Table.
Baylor School's 2022-23 academic year began with convocation ceremony on August 17. The event also marked the beginning of Baylor's 130th school year.
Baylor officially welcomed new faculty, coaches, and staff to campus this week.
The Red Raider Resale for used uniforms will be open on select dates for orientation and monthly throughout the school year.
Watch a video covering the highlights for Alumni Weekend and join us for a weekend of fun for all alumni and their families!
The 2022-23 calendar is posted here.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.