Baylor welcomed 15 new faculty and staff members to campus during pre-school faculty meetings Aug. 10-14.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Director of Alumni Affairs Scotty Smith '89 announced that Baylor has postponed Alumni Weekend festivities and class reunions scheduled for the fall of 2020.
Read this new publication outlining Baylor's plans to open school safely and in person this fall.
The printed Summer 2020 issue of Baylor magazine will be delivered soon, but get a sneak peek by viewing the online version now. Recent retirees, event videos, and COVID-19 perspectives - all here!
With onsite testing and a quick rapid turnaround on results, Baylor will be able to provide a crucial health and safety service in a time of continued uncertainty.
Dr. Elizabeth Forrester has been named the recipient of the Genetics Education Award by the National Association of Biology Teachers.
The following message was released to the Baylor community on June 3
Headmaster Scott Wilson ’75 has organized a task force focused on the safe restart of school on Aug. 19.
Ray Deering, a revered member of the Baylor community for 33 years, died on Thursday, May 28.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.