Ray Deering, a revered member of the Baylor community for 33 years, died on Thursday, May 28.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Academic and leadership awards were presented to Baylor Middle School students during a virtual ceremony on May 28.
The valedictorian and salutatorian for the Class of 2020 have been named.
Baylor celebrated the annual Awards Day tradition with a virtual ceremony presented on May 22.
Baylor School juniors Rosa Anderson Barrera and Ava Echard have been selected as winners of a 2020 Achievement Award in Writing.
Baylor School has named varsity boys' basketball coach Mark Price as the school’s athletic director, effective July 1.
Congratulations to the editors of The Baylor Notes for a very robust ninth and final issue of 2019-2020 with student perspectives, faculty profiles, and the latest Baylor news. Read here...
Scott Wilson ’75 Announces Retirement Effective 2021, Chris Angel ’89 Named Baylor’s Tenth Headmaster
Baylor School headmaster Scott Wilson ’75 has announced his retirement at the end of the 2020-21 school year.
Nick Tiano ’15, a former quarterback for the Baylor football team, has signed a contract with the National Football League’s Houston Texans.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.