Join us at Uncorked for a chance to bid on art as well as sports experiences and memorabilia, all to benefit the Baylor Backers. Uncorked is March 6 at 7 p.m. at Stratton Hall.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The Baylor wrestling team, paced by six champions among 13 medalists, completed a repeat of last year's sweep of state championships (duals and traditional) by winning its 15th traditional title Saturday.
Are you a Baylor senior or recent graduate currently making plans for the summer? Applications are open for Baylor Works summer internships!
A contingent of 14 Baylor sixth, seventh, and eighth graders attended the Middle School Youth in Government Conference in Chattanooga on Feb. 4, 2020.
Read the latest campus news, happenings, and opinions in the most recent issue of The Baylor Notes. Click here...
Baylor seventh grader Alisha Chandra was the winner at the Zone level of the Scripps National Spelling Bee on Feb. 11. She advances to the Regional bee on Mar. 7 at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Register for Baylor Summer programs before March 1 for Big Red savings!
Baylor's wrestling and swimming teams brought home four state championships this past weekend.
Molly Stanfield finished first in the junior class Poetry Out Loud competition.
Unbelievable sports packages and more than 40 pieces of art will be featured at Uncorked auction event.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.