The final 2018-19 issue of The Baylor Notes is now published.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The Baylor Spirit Store will be operating on a limited schedule in June.
Baylor celebrated the accomplishments of this year's student body at the 2019 Awards Day ceremony on Monday, May 20.
Lauren Hill earns first place prize for her study of Belinostat treatment for breast cancer.
Baylor sophomore Alyssa Kim has earned a perfect score of 36 on the ACT, the entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions.
Twelve Baylor juniors have been selected for the Joe Key Award for 2019.
Baylor Summers has a wide array of day and residential experiences and a new menu of offerings!
Baylor wrestling coach Ben Nelson was recently named Coach of the Year in the Chattanooga Times Free Press Best of Preps series, highlighting a list of a dozen Baylor athletes, including three freshmen and an eighth grader, who have received the honor so far this year.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.