Four of the 12 finalists for top awards at the Best of Preps banquet on June 11 belong to Baylor.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Best of Preps picks show why a youthful Baylor athletics program is tops and may stay on top.
Three Baylor Research instructors are presenting at Nation of Makers Conference June 14-16.
Director of Walkabout Tim Williams has made pictures from the 2019 Senior Trip available.
Congratulations to the 183 graduates of the Baylor School class of 2019, who celebrated their accomplishment at commencement exercises on May 31.
Check out the work of Baylor's talented artists and writers. Click here to view new issue of Periaktoi
Scenic Roots, a new program of local public radio affiliate WUTC (88.1), will feature a podcast on Baylor's organic garden on Friday, May 31.
The valedictorian, salutatorium, and award-winners were announced at Baylor's eighth grade commencement exercises on Wednesday, May 29.
Baylor junior Anika Iqbal has been selected for a 2019 Achievement Award in Writing, given by the National Council of Teachers of English.
The Spring Fling is over and once again Baylor stands out as the best overall athletic program in the state and one of the best in the nation.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.