A group of 10 Baylor students and three faculty and staff members have left for Jamaica on the annual Spring Break community service trip.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The Baylor Concert Choir received the highest score of any ensemble performing in any category at the OrlandoFest adjudicated musical festival on March 8.
Check out the lastest issue of The Baylor Notes!
Baylor grad Keith Mitchell '10 earned his first victory on the PGA Tour Sunday, making a birdie on the 18th hole to win the Honda Classic at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
The Baylor wrestling team placed fifth at the 84th National Prep Wrestling Championships at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Penn. this weekend.
Check out the work of Baylor's talented artists and writers. Click here to view new issue of Periaktoi
Middle School students participated in the Middle School Youth in Government conference at the Brainerd BX on Feb. 5.
Two Baylor seniors have been selected as candidates for a 2019 U.S. Presidential Scholars Award.
Twelve juniors have been selected for Baylor’s Abshire Leadership Fellows Program.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.