All fans are required by TSSAA to purchase a ticket for $8. Purchase yours from the GoFan app.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Baylor School will be visiting the several cities in China in the coming weeks for the annual admission visit.
Tara Brown is the featured speaker in part 2 of Baylor's Health & Wellness "Surviving the Teen Years."
Baylor junior Elijah Howard has been named a TSSAA Tennessee Titans Mr. Football semifinalist.
The Baylor football team finished its finest regular season since 2011 Friday, beating Brentwood Academy in Nashville 28-17. Playoffs start in two weeks.
Catch up on the features, campus news, sports & fine arts in the latest issue of The Baylor Notes.
Baylor softball coach Kelli Smith '95 and former track coach Bill McMahan '67 have been named recipients of the TSSAA's A. F. Bridges Female and Male Coach of the Year awards.
Baylor honored seven members of the school community during the Headmaster's Awards and Memorial Chapel Service on Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019, as part of the Alumni Weekend festivities.
Activities and fun that come with Spirit Week, with the Freshman Trip, state golf tournament results, and more are all featured in the Spirit Week issue of the Baylor Notes. Click here...
Nine Baylor seniors have been named award winners in the 65th National Merit Scholarship Program.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.