Here are the Important dates and times for tickets and events for the week.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Baylor eighth grader Piper Ryan was the winner of the 2022 Middle School spelling bee, claiming the championship after 33 rounds.
Our biennial fundraising event for the Baylor Backers booster organization takes place Friday, March 11.
Planning ahead? We have finalized the calendar for the 2022-23 school year.
On this episode, students in Mike Kelly's digital narratives class highlight stories of students and faculty who are truly living the Baylor mission to make a positive difference in the world.
From Miss Kitty to this fall's state champion golf teams, Issue 4 of The Baylor Notes covers it all.
Baylor alumni gathered at Common House in downtown Chattanooga on Dec. 8, 2021 for a Holiday party and a tour of Common House, once a YMCA where the first Baylor swim team practiced and competed.
Baylor friends and fans can shop online at the Sideline Store, which offers a variety of apparel and spirit items.
On this episode, you will hear more about Baylor's Honor Council, Round Table, and the origins of the traditional Red Blazers for seniors.
The first annual Baylor Legacy breakfast took place on Friday, Nov. 19 to celebrate Baylor's multigenerational legacy families.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.