Baylor’s concert choir and dance programs collaborate to raise awareness of mental health. Watch the video here!
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
On this episode, you will meet birding expert Luke Thompson '24 and learn how Baylor's campus has become a premiere location for birding in the state.
All parents are invited to watch a pre-recorded presentation by Michael DeLeon, a national leader in prevention and recovery, and to join a live Zoom Q&A on Tuesday, April 20.
The Baylor competition cheer team attended the Americheer International Championships in Orlando, Fla. in March and returned home as national champs.
Baylor eighth grader Alisha Chandra has repeated as a qualifier for the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
Listen to this Quadpod episode titled "Faith and Friends" to learn more about the chaplaincy at Baylor and about Rev. Dan Scott, who retires this year.
Purchase Celebrations raffle tickets for a chance to win big!
After taking Thursday's TSSAA traditional state wrestling title, Baylor has now won six state wrestling championships in three years. Here's how they did it.
Caroline Chapman was the winner of the Baylor senior class' annual Shakespeare recitation contest on February 23.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.