Check out the work of Baylor's talented artists and writers. Click here to view new issue of Periaktoi
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The long-anticipated Spirit Store officially opened for business on Thursday, Feb. 1!
Boomerang! is a weekend (June 8-10) of fun for Baylor alumni families and their children ages 5 and up.
Baylor swimmers set two national records while winning two of the three state championships and finishing second in another this weekend.
Curious about what goes on behind the scene on snow days? So were the Baylor Notes editors. Read all about it in the latest issue.
Baylor's swimming and wrestling teams kept a Raider roll going against the school's rivals last Thursday and Friday.
One week after knocking off top-ranked, undefeated McCallie, the Baylor boys' basketball team beat nationally-ranked state powerhouse Brentwood Academy to emerge as a contender for the state championship.
Baylor School has named Jennifer Lindsay as Middle School Head.
On Monday, Jan. 15, Baylor School students and faculty observed the 2018 Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday by celebrating the school’s 24th annual “day on” with service work throughout the Chattanooga area and educational workshops on campus.
Baylor's Middle School robotics team will advance to the SuperRegionals of the FIRST® LEGO® League
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.