Sophie Wisenbaker has been selected for a 2018 Achievement Award in Writing by the NCTE.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The final issue of the Baylor Notes for the 2017-18 academic year is now published: https://www.baylorschool.org/the-baylor-notes
Commencement is Friday, June 1 at 11 a.m. Here are some important things to know and remember.
Check out the work of Baylor's talented artists, musicians and writers. Click here to view new issue of Periaktoi
Boomerang! is a weekend of fun for Baylor alumni and their children ages 5 and up.
Hayley Harwood ’18 has been named a recipient of a prestigious Park Scholarship at North Carolina State University.
Make your summer a Baylor Summer with exciting new camp offerings.
Jacqueline Adams '13, a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee, has won a prestigious Fulbright Scholarship.
Ten rising seniors have been selected to travel to Washington, D.C., this June on the David M. Abshire Civic Leadership trip
Ginnie Harris, beloved French teacher at Baylor for 22 years, died on April 17, 2018.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.