Tiffany Townsend ’95 has been named to lead Baylor’s advancement office.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The Red Raiders defeated MBA 38-34 in a come from behind victory to claim the TSSAA Division II AAA state title.
Congratulations to Mohammed Wumpini '23 who is this year’s recipient of the John Harrison ’84 Magnanimitas Award presented Nov. 18, 2022.
Catch up on campus news, features, sports, and arts & culture here!
Escape to Panama for Thanksgiving by following the Walkabout trip blog!
On this episode, we take a closer look at Hedges Library and, in general, reading culture on campus.
Registration is now open for Baylor summer camps, and also for clinics taking place this fall and winter. Take advantage of early bird discounts and register today!
Red Raider Resale for used uniforms sale dates.
Read the Baylor Notes here to catch up on the latest campus news, features, fine arts, sports and more!
On this episode you will learn some fun facts about three Baylor faculty.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.