A group of 16 Baylor students attended the Harvard Model Congress Conference in San Francisco (HMCSF) Jan. 13-15.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
he 31st annual Vervé concert features 14 Upper School dancers and five Middle School dancers.
As one of 60 winners throughout the U.S., a team of Baylor School students will now have the incredible opportunity to fly a payload on a suborbital flight as part of NASA’s TechRise Student Challenge.
Many of our camps fill up fast -- reserve your spot today and take advantage of our early bird discounts!
Alexis Bogo ’89, the great-granddaughter of Baylor’s second headmaster, Alexander Guerry, was the keynote speaker at the fourth annual John Roy Baylor Day celebration.
Baylor's FCA chapter seeing record attendance at Upper School and Middle School meetings.
Mary Evelyn Pearce '24 is a recipient of the Congressional Gold Medal Award in recognition of achieving personal goals focused on volunteerism, character development, and fitness.
Our writers have been busy gathering campus news, sports, fine arts, and features....
This year's Walkabout India Trip will take place Dec. 26 - Jan. 10. Once they depart you can keep up with their adventures by reading the blog here
Izzy Boyd ’19 has been named a finalist in the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship competition.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.