Baylor seniors Jack Holcombe, Jackson Collette, Lingham "Isabella" Kong, and Ryker von Klar have been named semifinalists in the 64th National Merit Scholarship Program.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The Scotty Probasco Academic Center and the Bullard Family Quadrangle were formally dedicated at a ceremony on Sept. 19.
Join the Backers by Oct. 1 for Baylor vs. McCallie Game Day Perks.
Baylor has the third best overall high school sports program in the nation, according to MaxPreps.com.
Catch up on the latest news, features, and updates from The Baylor Notes team of writers and editors.
Fifteen Baylor seniors have been selected for the school's 77th Round Table.
Sherri L. Smith, author of Flygirl, visited the Baylor campus on Monday, August 27.
We need help in the Snack Shack and for Baylor home football games - easy shifts and one-click sign-up!
Three of the four Baylor alums playing on the PGA Tour will tee it up in the FedEx Cup Playoffs which began Thursday, August 23.
The opening of Baylor's 125th school year on Wednesday, Aug. 15 was a remarkable contrast to the school's first day on Sept. 12, 1893.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.