Seventh grader Owen McDaniel was the winner of the Baylor Middle School spelling bee and geography bee.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Ten Baylor students will spend Spring Break in India. You can follow along by reading their blog.
Make your summer a Baylor Summer with exciting new camp offerings.
The Baylor Concert Choir received Superior ratings at the J. B. Lyle Choral Festival, and is making preparation for the annual Spring Tour.
Boomerang! is a weekend of fun for Baylor alumni and their children ages 5 and up.
The latest issue of The Baylor Notes covers Baylor's advanced science research program, recent student travel, updates on sports, the fine arts, and much more!
Baylor senior Tre Jackson made a free throw with less than a minute on the clock to beat Briarcrest 45-44 Friday and advance the Raiders to Saturday's state championship basketball game.
A new scholarship named in honor of the legacy and memory of the late Lew Oehmig was announced at Baylor School's annual scholarship dinner on March 1.
Will Reeve, son of the late actor Christopher Reeve of Superman fame, inspired the Baylor student body on Tuesday, Feb. 27.
For the first time in Baylor history, the girls' and boys' basketball teams will both make appearances in the state tournament Final Four this weekend.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.