Rev. Alex C. Gallimore as the school’s new chaplain following a national search.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Headmaster Scott Wilson ’75 and his wife, Susan, didn't waste any time jumping into the new outdoor swimming pool that was dedicated in their honor under a beautiful blue sky on May 6.
The dedication of Scott Wilson’s '75 portrait took place in assembly on May 7, as part of the Board of Trustee's spring meeting.
We invite you to “visit” this year’s Global Scholars Symposium featuring videos of students describing their work, and a digital magazine and interactive map-based presentation.
The ninth grade's annual "This I Believe" contest winners are Aly Johnston, first place, Anne Payne, second; and Laken Coppinger, third.
The Prom returns, AP Art portfolios are being completed, Baylor teams are winning...read all about it in the latest issue of The Baylor Notes.
Although our "in-person" 2021 Grandparents' Day was canceled, we have a special "online/virtual" version of Grandparents' Day.
On this episode, you will meet birding expert Luke Thompson '24 and learn how Baylor's campus has become a premiere location for birding in the state.
Baylor’s concert choir and dance programs collaborate to raise awareness of mental health. Watch the video here!
The Baylor competition cheer team attended the Americheer International Championships in Orlando, Fla. in March and returned home as national champs.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.