Congratulations to the 189 members of the Class of 2023,who will continue their education at 99 different colleges in the fall.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
News & Events
Academic and leadership awards were presented to Middle School students during the eighth grade ceremony on May 25.
Michael Ho ’18 has been named a research scholar for the U.S. Fulbright Scholarship to Germany.
Baylor students, parents, and faculty attended the annual Awards Day ceremony on May 17, 2023.
Baylor junior Mazie Mitchem, a boarding student from Fort Payne, Ala., has won the top NCTE writing award.
We are excited for your family as you look ahead to the fall 2023 Middle School admission process.
Art created by Baylor junior Pierce Grantham has been selected by judges for the Congressional Art Competition in TN District 3.
Eighth grader Jacob Tate was the winner of the Baylor 2023 Middle School spelling bee and placed fourth in the state in a field of 42 competitors.
Congratulations to 12 rising seniors have been selected for the Joe Key Award trip to Maine this summer.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Here is a partial list of where some of our graduates have continued their careers at the collegiate level:
Baylor’s mission is to foster in its students both the ability and the desire to make a positive difference in the world.
Boarding at BaylorThousands of Experiences, Where Could Baylor Lead You?
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.
Here is a partial list of where some of our athletes are continuing their sport at the collegiate level
For More Information
There's nothing we love more than helping people learn about Baylor. Select a button below to begin the conversation.