The Quadpod is available in this story or wherever you get our podcasts.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Baylor Athletic Director Mark Price has notified the school community that Baylor will continue to follow TSSAA attendance regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Baylor concert choir performed "We Shall Overcome" to commemorate MLK Day 2021.
Construction of the new Wilson Activities Center wraps up and is ready for summer fun!
Drs. Elizabeth Forrester and Dawn Richards have reported their findings to the state for confirmation.
Classes began remotely on Jan. 6 and students will return to campus for in-person instruction on Jan. 19.
Baylor friends and fans can shop online at the Sideline Store, which offers a variety of apparel and spirit items.
The latest issue of The Baylor Notes is available by clicking here.
Enjoy some holiday music and other virtual performances from fall 2020.
Our talented students have created a special holiday message.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.