Baylor has named Melissa Love Snyder '90 as director of alumni engagement.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
A video message from Baylor's new president and head of school, Chris Angel '89.
The Tampa Bay Rays selected Baylor School infielder Cooper Kinney '21 with the No. 34 overall selection in the MLB draft on Sunday, July 11.
Harris English '07 sank a five-foot birdie putt on the eighth hole of a sudden death playoff to win the PGA Tour's Travelers Championship.
Baylor has a nominee in each category of the Best of Preps Scrappy Moore awards, presented annually by the Chattanooga Times Free Press and recognizing the top female and male athletes as well as the top coach in the Chattanooga area.
The Class of 2021 will enroll in 90+ colleges and universities around the globe, including Oxford, Penn, Harvard, Yale, Wake, UVA, UGA, the University of Southern California, and Georgia Tech.
Baylor School Headmaster Scott Wilson has named current faculty member Dr. Mary Loveless to serve as the Director of Baylor Research, an advanced science and engineering program.
Please note the Spirit Store's summer hours for the months of June, July, and August.
The latest Quadpod episode celebrates the tenure and legacy of Scott Wilson '75.
Academic and leadership awards were presented to Baylor Middle School students during the eighth grade ceremony on May 27.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.