Forever Begins Now
It’s no surprise that “forward” is at the heart of our alma mater. Since 1893, Baylor has led the way in preparing students to achieve extraordinary things in their careers, their communities, and their lives.
We’re not slowing down now. As the world in which our students will launch themselves continues to change, it’s up to us to ensure that Baylor continues to attract the best and brightest minds, and prepare them for a future world we can only imagine.
This is the time. Going forward, we intend to create at Baylor the optimal conditions for innovation, critical thinking, and academic excellence.
Our new academic center will lead to dramatic new ways of thinking and learning, and will replace sub-standard classroom spaces currently located in the basements of older buildings.
Creating more green space will result in an even more inviting campus, enhance boarding life, and strengthen the Baylor community.
Without a strong financial foundation, it is virtually impossible for any school to keep up, much less lead the way. A $14 million addition to our endowment will provide a solid base for future initiatives and for continued leadership.
Naming Opportunities: We have several naming opportunities still available. Click here to find out more.
Our Progress So Far
75 Percent of $45 Million Has Been Raised So Far...
Baylor School has embarked on the largest comprehensive fundraising effort in school history. With a goal to raise $45 million, our Forever Forward campaign will pave the way for important capital improvements and renovations, while also building the endowment. Thanks to many generous donors, we have already raised $33 million and renovated Guerry Dining Hall and made important upgrades to dormitories...
...With Your Help, We Can Reach Our Goal!
Your gift will benefit students, teachers, and families for generations to come. It will shape students’ experiences in every area of school life. It will transform bright young minds into tomorrow’s leaders.
Together We Will Create the Future at Baylor
WHAT THE CAMPAIGN HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR
- 2013 - The Forever Forward Campaign leadership committee is created and Zan Guerry '67 is tapped as Campaign Chairman.
- August 2015 - Guerry Dining Hall renovations are completed with an improved serving area, modernized kitchen, and remodeled main dining area.
- August 2015 - In addition to interior improvements to the dining hall, an outdoor dining deck is added and and August 2015 - In addition to interior improvements to the dining hall, an outdoor dining deck is critical infrastructure improvements are made on the hill.
- August 2015 - Improvements are also made to Lowrance, Lupton, and Hunter Hall dormitories.
- May 2016 - Baylor celebrated 100 Years on The Hill with a gala event in Lupton Circle and the newly renovated Guerry Dining Hall.
- March 2017 - The advanced gift stage for Forever Forward has raised more than $33 million toward a campaign goal of $45 million.
- March 2017 - Kickoff of the public phase of the Forever Forward Campaign is announced at Baylor's Celebrations auction.
Our Leadership Team
CAMPAIGN LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE
Zan Guerry ‘67, Chairman
Herb Barks, Jr. ‘51, Vice-Chair
Chris Crimmins ‘80, Vice-Chair
Ashley McMahon ‘88, Vice-Chair
Ben Probasco ‘78, Vice-Chair
Scott Wilson ‘75, President & Headmaster
Alexis Bogo ‘89
Bob Bullard ‘81
Ryan Crimmins ‘78
Sam Holmes ‘83
Randy James ‘67
Billy Oehmig ’67
Dan Pride ‘87
Scott Probasco ‘73
Clay Crumbliss '76, Co-Chair
Miles Marks '86, Co-Chair
Billy Aiken '68
Freddie Akers '72
John Best '83
Matthew Brock '91
Happy Dicks '65
Lee Dyer '77
Comer Hobbs ’58
Davey Horsman '96
Christie Dillard Horsman ‘97
Jay Jolley ‘90
John Reid ’87
Dale Tuder ‘93
Clay Young '89
Paige and Charles McBrayer, Co-chairs
Carla and Bubba Morgan, Co-chairs
Lisa and David Adair
Alison Edgmon Cromie ’90 and Marc Cromie
Sam and Jimmy Hudson '75
Mike and Nan Jenne
Mary and Bill Kilbride
Marla and Andy McDaniel '94
Pam and Rick McKenney
Jason and Jamie Rehm