Baylor Parents are Involved Parents
We believe the relationship with parents begins the moment you first consider Baylor and extends beyond graduation. Parents are always welcome to attend weekly chapel programs, athletic events, concerts, plays, art exhibits, and dance productions throughout the year. Each fall Baylor hosts a Parents' Day, giving current parents a chance to visit their child’s classes and meet with faculty. In addition, parents are an important part of Grandparents’ Day each spring, and our auction that is held every other spring. Parents of Baylor graduates are also welcome to get involved in alumni events and activities, such as Red Raider chapter gatherings.
How to Get Involved in Baylor’s Parent Alliance
As parents, step-parents or guardians of a Baylor student, you are all members of the Baylor Parent Alliance. You will have the opportunity to sign up for a number of parent volunteer opportunities when you complete the InfoSnap enrollment and registration process. Some of these opportunities include:
- Assisting with the Used Uniform Sale
- Assisting with the tailgate picnics before home football games
- Calling fellow parents for the Annual Fund parent campaign
- Serving as a Baylor Ambassador for new families during orientation
- Opening your home for admission events
- Assisting during faculty and administration appreciation week
- Assisting during Grandparent’s Day
- Assisting with Boarding Parents’ Weekend
- Helping with the Biennial Celebrations Annual Fund Auction
Find Out More
Want to know more about the Parent Alliance? Email Kelly Nation, the president of the Baylor Parent Alliance.
Thank you for being a part of the Baylor parent community.