AS A BAYLOR BACKER MEMBER YOU ARE …
Boosting School Spirit
Students in all grades participate in a variety of activities worthy of support. The Baylor Backers booster club promotes spirit campus-wide and enhance awareness of the many arts and athletic events that take place throughout the year.
Enhancing Fine Arts and Athletic Programs - Backers Boost Programs with $25,000
In 2011-12, $15,000 of funds raised by the Baylor Backers were used to improve the soccer and lacrosse fields, purchase dugout screens for baseball, and offest $10,000 in costs for a new sound system in the Roddy Theatre. Baylor Backers is not a substitute for the Annual Fund, as always the Annual Fund comes first as the highest priority for giving to Baylor.
Follow the Baylor Backers on Twitter @GoBaylorSpirit
Shop the new Baylor Backer online Under Armour Store!
We have a great selection of items in mens, womens, and youth sizes! Click here to begin shopping while supporting Baylor athletics and arts.
NOT A MEMBER? JOIN TODAY AND ENJOY THESE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR 2012-13:
For just $100* (for up to two people) you will receive these great
• Advance ticket sales for all Baylor vs. McCallie home sporting events (per ticket availability).
• Early Bird access for seating for select arts and athletic events.
• Baylor Backers membership recognition on Baylor’s website.
• A choice of one gift
• Baylor Backer car decal.
• Optional: Purchase of a $50 parking space for home football games in a reserved lot across from Heywood Stadium.
HOW TO JOIN - IT'S EASY!
Click here for quick and easy online membership for 2012-13!
2011-12 Baylor Backer Support:
- Contributed $15,000 to capital improvements for baseball, lacrosse, and soccer fields.
- Contributed $10,000 toward a new sound system in the Roddy Theatre.
- Purchased dance costumes for the 20th anniversary Vervé performances.
- Coordinated hundreds of volunteers to operate concession stands at hundreds of athletic and fine arts events.
- Supported Baylor’s participation in community charitable efforts with donated concession products for Hoops for Hope and Hits for Hope.
- Hosted special receptions for fine arts events (plays, concerts, and recitals).
- Provided hot chocolate for the student body at two football games.
- Discounted student tickets to TSSAA playoff games in soccer and volleyball.
- Discounted buses for the state championship football game in Crossville.
- Provided special spirit activities/items for swimming, cross country, volleyball, and basketball.
Mary Kilbride, Baylor Backers President at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Frierson, Parent Alliance President at email@example.com
Allison Moore, Baylor Backers Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Baylor Backer memberships are tax deductible in the amount of $75 for
a membership for one person and $40 for a membership for two people.