Baylor's Winter Players will present a classic Mark Twain story and an original play, written by Baylor junior Jonyca Jaio.
Forty Baylor Middle School students will be part of the cast and crew of Snow Angel to be presented Jan. 18-20 in Baylor's Roddy Theater.
Please drop your goodies off at the field house on Feb. 13 between 8-9 a.m., or leave at the Welcome Center any time before 9 a.m.
The next Baylor community worship service will take place Sunday, Jan. 28 at 6:30 p.m. in Baylor's Alumni Chapel.
Families currently receiving a financial aid award must complete the process by Jan. 31, 2018.
Planning ahead? The 2018-19 school calendar is now available by clicking here!
- The middle school play "Snow Angel" will take place on Jan. 18, 19, and 20 at 7 p.m., and an additional matinee performance will occur at 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 20.
- The annual middle school spelling bee will be held in Alumni Chapel on Wednesday, Jan. 24 at 8 a.m. Parents are welcome to attend.
- The sixth grade will host a student drop-in on Friday, Jan. 26, from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. in the field house.
- The annual Verve' dance concert takes place Jan. 31 – Feb. 2. Wednesday, Jan. 31, at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 1 at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 2 at 7:30 p.m., and Saturday, Feb. 3 at 2 p.m.
- The seventh and eighth grade Winter Western social will be held on Feb. 23 in the field house.
- The Middle School peer helpers are organizing a “B” Inclusive week Jan. 22-26 that will include special activities designed to celebrate differences as a community. Your child will have the option to attend activities on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon. Please see the announcement in myBaylor for additional information.
All juniors are required to attend the College Forum on Feb. 3, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and parents are encouraged to attend. The opening session will be recorded for parents unable to attend and will be posted on the Baylor website at a later time TBD. Click here for more information and a schedule of the participants and panel topics. Please RSVP here.
Parents are invited to join a Parent Tech Night discussion on Tuesday, Jan. 30 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in Hedges Library. Learn more here.
IMPORTANT: Financial Aid applications are due Jan. 31, 2018 - Any family currently receiving a financial aid award must complete the process by Jan. 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
For additional photos and news throughout the school year you can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @baylorschool
Click on photo for larger view