Celebrations Auction 2013
Thanks to the many volunteers who were involved with Celebrations "A Red Tie Affair" over $ 581,000 was raised for Baylor's Annual Fund and dining hall renovation project. Out of the total raised, $496,469 will be divided evenly into the 2013 and 2014 Annual Fund. The designated amount of $85,230 that was raised during the special project appeal during the Live Auction, will go to the dining hall renovation project.
For a complete breakdown of revenue and expenses, please click here.
Photos are Available
We have some great photos that captures the
spirit of the evening and our wonderful community...click here to view and purchase the photos! or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebrations directly supports Baylor's Annual Fund which includes...
- Faculty Development
- Academic Programs
- Community Service
- Boarding Life
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- The first Auction was held in 2001
- March 14, 2015 will mark the 8th biennial auction
- Over $2.5 million was raised from the last 7 Celebrations for the Annual Fund
- It takes hundreds of parent and alumni volunteers to produce Celebrations
- Celebrations kicks off with an Online Auction followed by the dinner event held in the Baylor Fieldhouse
- The four auctions held at the event are: Live, Super Silent, Class Projects & Art
Save the Date
The next Celebrations auction will take place March 14, 2015
For more information:
Contact Auction Coordinator Ramona Glascock at (423) 757-2541 or email@example.com