10th Year Class Reunion
Schedule of Events
In addition to the many activities planned for Alumni Weekend by the Office of Alumni Affairs, the following events are specific to the 10th Reunion.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
- 5 PM - Reunion Row/Tailgate at Finley Stadium prior to Baylor v. McCallie football game *look for 10th reunion sign and tent
- 7:30 PM - Baylor vs. McCallie Football Game at Finley Stadium
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2012
- 7 PM - The 10th reunion will take place at Taco Mamacita, 109 North Market Street, from 7 PM - 10 PM. The cost is $20 per person and includes appetizers and taco samplers as well as a cash bar. Join your classmates for a night of memories, updates and BIG RED FUN!
Please RSVP by sending in your check made payable to Jonathon Bullard to the address below by September 13th. Jonathon Bullard, c/o Baylor Reunion Fund, 412 Georgia Avenue, Suite 300, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
You may also pay/RSVP via Paypal. Go to paypal.com, click on the “Buy” menu, choose “Make a Payment.” Pay to email address BaylorClassof2002@gmail.com and send money ($20/single, $40/couple) to reserve your spot today.
A special Baylor rate is available at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, conveniently located 1 ½ miles from Finley Stadium and Baylor. If you would like to take advantage of the discounted rate, ($134 for a double queen or king suite) please mention that you are attending Baylor’s Alumni Weekend. Call 423-834-9300 or 1-888-236-2427 to make your reservations or go online at www.marriott.com/chash. In the reservation area, be sure to choose "Group Code" and enter the appropriate booking code.
- BAYBAYA - Two Queen Beds Suite
- BAYBAYB - King Bed Suite
- BAYBAYC - King Balcony Suite (only one available)
For more information or to update your latest contact details, please email Emily Carney DeBuys ‘02 or Jonathan Bullard ’02 at BaylorClassOf2002@gmail.com