15th Year Class Reunion
Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
- 5 PM - Reunion Row/Tailgate at Finley Stadium prior to Baylor v. McCallie football game *look for 15th reunion sign and tent
- 7:30 PM - Baylor vs. McCallie Football Game at Finley Stadium
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2012
- 8 PM - The 15th Reunion Party will take place at Chat-O Brasserie from 8 PM - 10:30 PM. We have the bar and outside area surrounding the bar reserved from 8-11PM. The setup includes two drinks per person and heavy appetizers/light supper. This is a great new location that will be a perfect spot for us to celebrate (Yes, there are TVs for college football!)
Send in your check made payable to the Baylor Class of 97 Reunion to Amy Haddock at the address below. The cost to attend the reunion is $50 per person which includes a casual dinner Friday night and the reunion party on Saturday.
59 Cool Springs Road
Signal Mountain, Tennessee 37377
To pay by credit card, click here to visit the Class of '97 Eventbrite page.
A special Baylor rate is available at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, conveniently located 1 ½ miles from Finley Stadium and Baylor. If you would like to take advantage of the discounted rate, ($134 for a double queen or king suite) please mention that you are attending Baylor’s Alumni Weekend. Call 423-834-9300 or 1-888-236-2427 to make your reservations or go online at www.marriott.com/chash. In the reservation area, be sure to choose "Group Code" and enter the appropriate booking code.
- BAYBAYA - Two Queen Beds Suite
- BAYBAYB - King Bed Suite
- BAYBAYC - King Balcony Suite (only one available)
Amy Frost Haddock