In addition to learning about leadership, it is essential
that leadership is actually experienced and practiced.
Baylor is committed to providing our students with an
ever widening array of opportunities to "learn by doing."
These opportunities include:
- Elected leadership positions
such as class officers and student council representatives
- Appointed leadership positions such as Honor Council
- Athletic team captains
- Community service site leaders
- Walkabout leaders
- Volunteer leadership position
such as peer tutors, and admissions guides
- Dorm prefects and proctors