Our Amazing Campus
has been applied over the years to maintain and preserve
690-acres of land and turn-of-the century buildings that
overlook the Tennessee River gorge.
Notable features include:
One of the few things that rivals our love of competition is the high standard of Baylor’s athletic facilities on our campus:
- A new training and fitness center for elite athletes.
- A football stadium with an artificial turf and a seven-lane track.
- Three baseball fields.
- A new soccer complex, including artificial and natural turf fields.
- A wrestling complex.
- A cross-country course winding through the woods and along the river.
- 20+ indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
- A short-game golf practice center.
- A basketball arena and and three additional basketball courts that convert to volleyball and fencing areas.
- A field house with weight rooms, a cardio room, a dance studio, a running track, and equipment, training, and film rooms.
- An Olympic-sized pool.
Our River is More than a View
In collaboration with the Tennessee River Gorge Trust, Baylor School students are becoming stewards of Williams Island – a 400-acre wilderness within easy rowing distance. The island is already the site for archaeology and ornithology projects as well as recreational pursuits such as camping and fishing. Baylor School also hosts an aquatic summer camp in partnership with the Tennessee Aquarium, funded by the National Science Foundation.
Want to see it for yourself?
Call our admission office at 423-267-5902 and
we'll be happy to arrange a tour.