This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The latest issue of Baylor Notes is now published and is packed with 15 must-read articles.
Baylor seniors Andrew Butt, Hayley Harwood, Grace McKenney, and Jarrod Vetzel have been named semifinalists in the 2018 National Merit Scholarship Program
Author Andrew Maraniss visited the Baylor campus Monday, September 11, speaking in Upper School and Middle School chapels.
Nearly 20 local and national speakers will share their ideas at the TEDxBaylorSchool conference on Saturday, Sept. 16, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Baylor's Alumni Chapel.
Now is the time to join, or renew your membership in, the Baylor Backers for 2017-18!
Congratulations to the 110 Baylor School students and recent graduates who have earned Advanced Placement Scholar Awards in recognition of their exceptional achievement on AP Exams.
Baylor students took a brief respite from ordinary classes to observe the total eclipse of the sun, a once-in-a-lifetime event, on August 21.
Baylor students and faculty began the school's 124th year with the annual Convocation exercises on Wednesday, August 16.
Eighteen Baylor seniors have been selected for the school's 76th Round Table.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $9-$12 million.
- We provide more than $3 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.