Baylor's Middle School robotics team will advance to the SuperRegionals of the FIRST® LEGO® League
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
The wildly popular and super-soft pullovers (pictured) have been restocked!
Don't miss all of the wonderful band, choir and orchestra holiday performances coming up in December.
Don't miss this captivating talk by Casey Gerald on Jan. 10 at 7 p.m.
Maggie Corey '04 has joined the Baylor School development office as the associate director of annual giving for alumni engagement.
Baylor senior Eric Wu earned Best-in-Show honors at the East Tennessee Regional Student Art Exhibition in Knoxville
Admission Director Jim Kennedy is in China and available for interviews with prospective students in Shanghai and Beijing. Please click here to email to arrange an interview.
The latest issue of The Baylor Notes is now published - click here.
We are thankful for our community of faculty, parents, and alumni who value what a Baylor education provides. Click here to view our message of thanks.
Four Baylor students will travel to Panama over Thanksgiving break. You can follow all the adventure through the online blog.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.