Baylor students and faculty began the school's 124th year with the annual Convocation exercises on Wednesday, August 16.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Now is the time to join, or renew your membership in, the Baylor Backers for 2017-18!
Eighteen Baylor seniors have been selected for the school's 76th Round Table.
Enjoy real-time access to your child's schedules, grades, afternoon activities, calendars and other useful information in a mobile-friendly format.
Baylor School has been granted membership in the Global Education Benchmark Group.
Dr. Elizabeth Forrester was recently named Tennessee's Outstanding Biology Teacher of 2016-2017 by the National Association of Biology Teachers.
Thirteen new teachers, staff members, and administrators have joined the Baylor School community for the 2017-18 academic year, which begins Wednesday, August 16. In addition, the school will welcome 1,056 students, including 202 boarding students from 24 states and 12 countries.
The next used uniform sale will be August 13 and 14 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Parry Center. Here are a few frequently asked questions about used uniforms...
The Baylor Ambassadors invite parents of new day students to coffee on August 31.
Moving forward for the 2017-18 school year and beyond, the Annual Fund will now be known as The Baylor Fund. We are changing the name, but not the need for your support!
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $9-$12 million.
- We provide more than $3 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun." - Rachel Kleban
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.